What exactly is Parent Consultation?
- We will work together to create your individualized roadmap so that you can spend your time, money and energy where it matters most. Every child and family is different.
- Guidance to help navigate the challenges at home, school and in the community. Practical solutions for your specific situation
- Help you identify teachable moments in your child’s daily life
- Solutions to help you stop battling your child
- Empowering you the parent to build the strong, positive future for your family that you’ve always wanted.
When to consider a consultation:
- If you’ve recently received your child’s diagnosis, are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin.
- If your child was diagnosed a while ago and everything was going well but now you are “stuck” and need a little help with a particular situation.
- You feel like you are always battling with your child and wish for a calmer family life
- If you are frustrated about your child’s school, their team and “the system”
- Things are going well right now but you want to prepare for an upcoming transition
- With a consultant who has experienced what you are going through by your side, you can claim a bright & joyful life for your family
- Stop feeling stressed-out and have confidence that it will be okay
- Break out of constant fear for the future and know that your family will thrive
- Sleep well again and feel really rested
- Have a happy home environment where everyone’s needs are fulfilled
- Practical solutions for your everyday challenges
- Save your sanity!