When to consider coaching:
- If you’ve recently received your child’s diagnosis, are feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin.
- If your child was diagnosed a while ago and everything was going well but now you are “stuck” and need a little help with a particular situation.
- You feel like you are always battling with your child and wish for a calmer family life
- If you are frustrated about your child’s school, their team and “the system”
- Things are going well right now but you want to prepare for an upcoming transition
- With a coach who has experienced what you are going through by your side, you can claim a bright & joyful life for your family
- Stop feeling stressed-out and have confidence that it will be okay
- Break out of constant fear for the future and know that your family will thrive
- Sleep well again and feel really rested
- Have a happy home environment where everyone’s needs are fulfilled
- Practical solutions for your everyday challenges
- Save your sanity!