“Beautiful, Inside and Out” is available for pre-order!
As a parent of a child with autism, are you:
• worried about your child’s prospects for the future?
• stressed out about your child’s behaviour?
• fed up with being judged by strangers and family all the time?
• crushed by constant information overload?
• longing for just one night of decent sleep?
• wishing for that family life you dreamt about before autism?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Beautiful, Inside and Out is the resource you need. In this powerful, straight-from-the-heart examination of the challenges of parenting a child with autism, Sazini Nzula reveals how parents can go beyond the label and be empowered to guide their child’s development and ensure that each member of the family thrives. Beautiful, Inside and Out is the inspirational spark that will ignite the inherent wisdom, love, and courage and
set any family on the path to success.
LEARN HOW TO…
Free the hamster from the wheel and start living the life you’ve always wanted for your child, yourself, and your family. Help fulfill your child’s needs while still holding on to what truly matters. Eliminate the harmful power struggles between your vision and the therapist’s and embrace your child’s uniqueness and potential.